giovedì 31 dicembre 2015

Saxon - Do It All For You (HQ)



Studio version from album Crusader (1984)

Lyrics:


I’ll climb the tallest mountain

I’ll swim the deepest sea

I’ll do anything, baby

Anything to set you free


If you’re lost and I can’t find you

Somewhere in the night

If you need me there beside you

To make you feel alright


If you’re standing in the darkness

I can show you light

‘Cause nothing stands between us

That love can’t make right


I’ll do it all for you (*)

I’ll do it all for you


When your world is full of sadness


And the feeling just goes on and on and on

You know I’ll be there


If you’re standing on the very edge

And scared of looking down

I’ll be there to catch you baby, if you take a fall


If you’re trapped inside your heartache

And you can’t find escape

Then come with me and break away

It Doesn’t matter what they say

source



Saxon - Do It All For You (HQ)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento