martedì 23 febbraio 2016

Manowar - Touch The Sky



Band: Manowar

Album: The Lord of Steel

Year: 2012

Country: United States

Genre: Heavy Metal

¡HAIL MANOWAR!


http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Manowar/83


Lyrics:


Thunder touched my soul

I heard a call all should know

It’s my time I’m alive

Some will come some will go

But most will never know

That greatness lives inside


Like the night turns into day

Doesn’t matter what they say

My will is strong as a mountain’s high

I feel so tall I can touch the sky


Speak your mind, put me down

Say your prayers when I’m around

I live the life I’m not passing by

Shorn of hopes and dreams

I don’t buy their foolish schemes

I just walk on by


I was born with a hero’s soul

If you got one then you know

Reach my hand where the eagles fly

I feel so tall I can touch the sky


Copyright © All Rights Reserved To MANOWAR

source



Manowar - Touch The Sky

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento