venerdì 1 aprile 2016

Guns N' Roses - 12 - Riff Raff (AC/DC Cover) - Live Los Angeles 2011 [HD]



Guns N’ Roses – 12 – Riff Raff (AC/DC Cover) – Live Los Angeles 2011 [High Definition Video 720p]

December 21, 2011


Lyrics/Letra:


you see it on television every day

you hear it on the radio

it ain’t humid but it sure is hot

way down in Mexico

police tryin’ to tell me

beginnin’ of the end

sayin’ it’ll bend me

too late my friend

riff raff

well it’s good for a laugh

riff raff

go on and laugh yourself in half

havin’ a good time


now I’m the kind of guy that keeps my big mouth shut

but don’t bother me

somebody kickin’ me when I’m up

leave me in misery

I never shot nobody

don’t even carry a gun

I ain’t done nothing wrong

I’m havin’ fun

riff raff

oh well it’s good for a laugh

riff raff

go on laugh yourself in half


thank you

so nice to be back


By GunsNRosesLive88

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Guns N' Roses - 12 - Riff Raff (AC/DC Cover) - Live Los Angeles 2011 [HD]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento