lunedì 19 dicembre 2016

Monicahotts: I Accept What Is



Monicahotts – Monicahotts: I Accept What Is – Monicahotts

This album is a compilation of my latest compositions. I like experimenting with different sounds, vintage sounds, unusual keys progressions and such. As you can tell I am attracted to the music from the Middle East, I am drawn to that music because it runs in my genes. As you are familiar with my music and my albums you will find that it the whole album does not fit well defined genre because I enjoy the fusion of music from different cultures and eras.

This lo-fi version of this song / video is currently displayed via the Symphonic Distribution YouTube with full permission from the record label distributing the release. The label and its artist retain all ownership and hereby agree to all of the terms & conditions placed by Symphonic Distribution, the hosting party of this video, and all other terms as listed on their agreement. Please support the label and its artist(s) by purchasing this release via iTunes, eMusic, Rhapsody, and many more of the retailers located worldwide. If you are a label or artist and you are interested in getting your music out there, visit www.symphonicdistribution.com.

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Monicahotts: I Accept What Is

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento