sabato 28 maggio 2016

Amazing - Aerosmith



Lyrics :

“Amazing”


I kept the right ones out

And let the wrong ones in

Had an angel of mercy to see me through all my sins

There were times in my life

When I was goin’ insane

Tryin’ to walk through

The pain

When I lost my grip

And I hit the floor

Yeah,I thought I could leave but couldn’t get out the door

I was so sick and tired

Of livin’ a lie

I was wishin that I

Would die


[Chorus:]

It’s Amazing

With the blink of an eye you finally see the light

It’s Amazing

When the moment arrives that you know you’ll be alright

It’s Amazing

And I’m sayin’ a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight


That one last shot’s a Permanent Vacation

And how high can you fly with broken wings?

Life’s a journey not a destination

And I just can’t tell just what tomorrow brings


You have to learn to crawl

Before you learn to walk

But I just couldn’t listen to all that righteous talk, oh yeah

I was out on the street,

Just tryin’ to survive

Scratchin’ to stay

Alive

[Chorus]


Desperate hearts, desperate hearts

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Amazing - Aerosmith

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento