lunedì 30 maggio 2016

Accept - Pandemic - Guitar Cover



Playing “Pandemic” from Accept’s 2010 comeback album “Blood of Nations” Hell of a song and one hell of a great metal record.

Since all I need now is my M-Audio box, Laptop and ProTools, I just played at my desk upstairs. I wish I had this kind of technology back in the 80s! Rock on! m/


“Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Accept - Pandemic - Guitar Cover

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento