venerdì 20 maggio 2016

Ozzy Osbourne Mr Crowley Cover



Anyone whos country this is blocked in can watch it here.

http://musicianstogether.com/video/WDD9GRM39HKX/Ozzy-Osbourne-Mr-Crowley

A song I have wanted to cover for ages, I ripped the track from guitar hero with no lead.

This is a challenging solo tbf not shredding wise but accuracy and getting it to sound good, Randy Rhoads is a fucking legend and its plain to see how he is such an inspiration to everyone. I hope I did the guy some justice. Been listening to a lot of his stuff lately, incredible is the word that springs to mind.

Used a custom preset in guitar rig 4 and my Epiphone Zakk Wylde ZV Custom, final mix done in Cubase 5.

Dont forget to head over to my facebook page for downloadable tracks etc.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Gould-Guitarist/254381781253811?sk=wall

Thanks For Watching.

James……….

No Copyright Infringement intended so please dont abduct me in my sleep and sell me on the black market or anything, this is just a tribute to a legendary frontman Ozzy and a legendary guitarist Randy Rhoads RIP.

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Ozzy Osbourne Mr Crowley Cover

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento