mercoledì 15 giugno 2016

ANTHRAX - Devil You Know Drum Cover



A track from Anthrax’s 2011 album “Worship Music”. Glad that Joey Belladonna is back singing for them after almost 20 years of absence. Anthrax just isn’t Anthrax without him.

Took a week to really pour over this track carefully and learn it well, unlike a few other covers I’ve done recently which were more “2 day missions”. 1st day is listening to the song ad nauseum, 2nd day is recording. This time I took all week to get to know the nuances of the track. It came out very well, and I even threw in some stick twirls for a laugh because I NEVER do them, mainly because they are nonsense :-) If the truth be known, I can’t even twirl a stick with my left hand. Note that I use only my right hand every time.

Not a perfect cover- – a few loose spots, but thats just me – Ive always been a bit ‘lax on the timing…


***Disclaimer*** “Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the US Copyright Law, allowance is made for “fair use” Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.” I DO NOT OWN THE ORIGINAL TRACK IN THE VIDEO BY ANTHRAX. I AM THE OWNER OF THE LIVE DRUMMING AND THE VIDEO FOOTAGE. I AM IN THE VIDEO. IT IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES! NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

ANTHRAX - Devil You Know Drum Cover

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento