sabato 29 ottobre 2016

Goodbye to Romance, whole w/ solos (Ozzy Osbourne guitar cover)



My rendition of the Ozzy Osbourne song “Goodbye to Romance”, 3rd track on the “Blizzard of Ozz” album…this is the second version, I wanted to improve upon the previous one I had (now deleted), and I feel that this one does much better justice than my first one; it’s a bit more fluid and I did the main solo this time around too (which wasn’t in my first version), ended it the way Randy Rhoads usually ended it playing it live as well. *It’s highly recommended to read my ‘Regarding my guitar playing and videos’ note on my facebook profile (link on my youtube channel page) for additional details. Thanks, much appreciated. – Andrew.*

source
FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Goodbye to Romance, whole w/ solos (Ozzy Osbourne guitar cover)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento