venerdì 14 ottobre 2016

Metallica Collab



Students & instructors from the GMC community joined forces to honor the giants of metal! Don’t miss the next collab at GuitarMasterClass.net

All previous collabs can be found here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_forum/index.php?showtopic=41549


Riffs & backing track arrangement : Gabriel Leopardi

Vocals and lyrics: Kristofer Dahl

Solo guitar : GMC students, instructors & Kris


LYRICS:


4, 3, 2, 1


You hear me count the days left to the new world order, you hear me count


When you groove so nicely

I get suppressed ‘cause you’re bouncing on my chest


When you speak so freely

I loose my mind ‘cause I’m fed up with your kind


With a thousand lies and a temple of stone

Dig for fame, spread your name, but the blame is…


…on you!


Hear me count the days left to the new world order, you hear me count


We’re off to guitarmasterclass.net

source


FacebookTwitterGoogle+

Metallica Collab

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento